Overcoming Obesity

Monday, February 28, 2011

Atkins Day 1

Okay, day one of Atkins was a success. I was surprised my calorie count was under 1500 calories, but I am thrilled it was!

Calories: 1403
Carbs: 48 grams (no food not on approved list
Fat: 109 grams
Protien: 71 grams

Breakfast
Two eggs scrambled with one sausage patty, half a jalepeno and tomatto.
Coffee with 1 tbsp cream and two equal packets.

Lunch
Salad (Iceberg Lettuce, Spinach, Radish, Cucumber, Green Olives; two tbsp of mozz cheese) with 3 pieces of bacon and 2 tbsp of Bluecheese dressing.

Dinner
Salad (Iceberg Lettuce; Spinach)topped with Flank steak that was cooked with jalepeno, tomatto and brocolli and 2 tbsp of Ranch dressing.

Snacks
Celery with pimento cheese and cream cheese
Two pickles
String Cheese

Here is a sneak peak at my dinner salad, oh my goodness was it YUMMY!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful...I'm so dead keen to see you succeed!
    After a couple of weeks when you have got your determined focus back on and are loving those hugely motivational feelings of success that say...I can do this ...I'm going to do this....then you will be on your way to doing it.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a day of yummy food=))

    ReplyDelete