Overcoming Obesity

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not feeling well

Ugh, just feeling terrible as the day goes on. I have been working on a presentation, literally, all day. I did manage to stop and make lunch and dinner for the kids but that is about it. No morning workout, no evening workout. Tomorrow is another day though.

I just took a packet of Nighttime Thera-Flu, I am hoping to sleep like a baby tomorrow and wake up feeling like a champ, no not chump.... Champ! You know, like a million bucks! I have made a lot of progress on my presentation and am excited to finish it tomorrow so I can start practicing.

Of course, this is one of the things that worry me... when I do return to work and things are crazy and hectic, am I going to make time for me? Or will I fall back into old patterns and put myself on the back burner? I can't do that, it just is not an option any more. I must always put myself first, my health and well-being is needed to take care of all of my other responsibilities.

To me and feeling better in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. sorry you're not feeling well....it's harder to stay strong when you're not feeling strong....but you can do it! Take care of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thanks for the well wishes. I am feeling better but not at 100% yet. I am staying warm and getting plenty of rest. I am glad to be up and moving around today.

    ReplyDelete